This naturally-derived eye cream for dark circles will brighten your under-eye area once and for all
Tired of dark circles and puffy eyes? Here is an under-eye cream that is packed with the goodness of awakening ingredients like hyaluronic acid and camellia sinensis extract. Apart from treating discolouration around the eyes, the brightening properties of this eye cream for dark circles will also help you fake a full night’s rest.
Why do you need an under-eye cream?
The area around the eyes is thinner and more sensitive than the rest of the face. It is also one of the first areas to show signs of ageing. Lack of natural oils, constant rubbing, long screen times, lack of sleep, and poor diet are all recipes for dehydration, eye bags, and circles of darkness.
A cool and lifting under-eye cream with a cocktail of hydrating, collagen-boosting, and anti-ageing ingredients will deliver an intense boost of hydration while lessening the appearance of fine lines over time.
But how do you find a good under-eye cream? With so many options in the market claiming to cure your dark circle woes, choosing the right product can be a daunting task. The first step to finding a powerful eye cream for dark circles is to know which ingredients works best to treat the most fragile part of our face.
Which ingredients help tackle dark circles?
While a good diet and sufficient sleep are a great way to get rid of discolouration, a potent under-eye cream loaded with hydrating and soothing ingredients will make a notable difference to the delicate area around the eyes. Here are six ingredients that you should look for in an eye cream for dark circles:
- Hyaluronic acid: It is an hydrating ingredient that prevents the eyes from looking tired and sallow. It’s refreshing and anti-ageing properties work to reduce puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles.
- Camellia sinensis leaf extract: Also known as green tea extract, it is a powerful antioxidant that helps reduce the appearance of dark circles and protects the delicate eye area from environmental damage.
- Niacinamide: It reduces hyperpigmentation around the eyes by impeding the process through which pigments reach the surface of the skin.
- Aloe vera: Known for its massive healing properties, aloe vera is rich in aloesin, which aids in minimizing pigmentation around the skin. It also helps keep the eye area supple and hydrated.
- Glycerine: An all-in-one natural substance, it helps fight dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness, and dryness around the eyes.
- Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E): Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps maintain the health of the skin and boosts collagen. It’s hydrating and anti-ageing properties help brighten dark circles.
Which is the best under-eye cream for combating dark circles?
Your search for the best eye cream for dark circles ends here. The Dr.G Eye Bright Cream is an all-encompassing solution to dark circle woes. It is an under-eye cream that contains all the above ingredients plus firming peptides that work to disguise the darkness around the eyes while toning the delicate skin. The rich yet lightweight formula contains hydrating and collagen-boosting ingredients. These cause the skin around the eyes to look more youthful, plump, and refreshed.
How to boost the efficacy of an under-eye cream?
You can make great use of a power-charged eye cream for dark circles by applying it the right way. Here’s how you can boost the efficacy of an under-eye cream:
- Pump two pea-sized drops of Dr. G Eye Bright Cream
- Apply in a gentle sweeping motion using your ring finger
- Focus on areas that are prone to ageing
- Extend the application from the corner of your eyes to the temple to prevent crow’s feet
- Use a refrigerated jade roller to massage your under-eye area for a cool, de-puffing experience. Try Dr. G Rose Roller that helps eliminate dark circles and brings about an overall natural glow.